jeudi 27 février 2014

PDX e46 part out / for sell as is.

What's up guys. I have a low post count as I just started up here, but I am ethirtydavid from every e30 forum. e30?

I know, I promise I'm not lost.



Recently I inherited the responsibility to sell my father in laws e46 323i. Normally this wouldn't be an issue because I buy and sell cars all the time. This car is throwing some codes for the engine and automatic(..) transmission though and I'm leaning towards parting it out.



Heres the scoop. This car has a ton of cool mods. AZ schnitzer stuff / brembo brake calipers / suspension / iforged 2 piece seneka whe:jab:els and is super clean inside.



I thought I'd give a heads up here. whole car for sale for 4k.

Buy it and make money, or tell me what parts you want.











Basically need to move this car one way or the other. It's a shape to part it when it's already complete. Help me help you.



PM phone number if interested



I live in SW Portland. :jab:

CLEAN title.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire