vendredi 28 février 2014

Repair scratch thats down to metal FAIL

Hi Guys,



So other day I was washing the 330ci and noticed a scratch on the arch that was down to the metal and was slightly peeling so instantly I thought I better get that protected or itss going to spread.



The car is Mystic Blue A07 so I went onto ebay and ordered this Scratch Doctor paint that was the correct code etc... Received it this morning and started to work with it. I sanded it down and prepared properly and then started to apply the base coat at first I thought mmm this looks kinda dark but then I thought once it dried it might get lighter.....it did not so now I have a dark splodge on my paint which quite frankly looks worse !!



It was perfectly smooth and the lacquer was great it just was not the right colour.



So my question is should I go and buy genuine touch up paint from BMW and give it another bash ?Do you think the Scratch Doctor version was not the exact match of Mystic Blue A07 ?



If not I will just get it resprayed as things like marks and scratched piss me right off !!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire