jeudi 27 février 2014

E46 M3 Feeler: OEM Sachs Shocks (15k miles) with OEM Springs for E46 M3 Coupe

I'm considering selling my replacement Sachs shocks and OE springs because I'm moving on to coils. The shocks are almost new, purchased in June 2013 and have about 15k miles on them. The springs are also newer, I bought them used from another member and they now have a total of about 70k miles on them. They are still on the car, but I will try and get some pictures of them. These are them before I installed them...











I paid about $435 for all four shocks plus shipping from FCPeuro. Plus I paid something like $100 for the springs. I can also include the front mounts, as well as a set of Bimmerworld rear shock mounts with these if the buyer wants at an additional fee.



Link to new shocks:

http://ift.tt/1dFyV9H

http://ift.tt/1eqZkwa



Includes:

-2X Rear Sachs Shocks

-2X Front Sachs Shocks

-4X OEM E46 M3 Springs



Optional:

-Front strut mounts

-Bimmerworld Rear Shock Mounts



$400 OBO for the shocks and springs plus shipping.



Shoot me an offer guys. I'm somewhat flexible on price.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire