samedi 1 mars 2014

Newbie: Need Some Answers

I am a new BMW owner and there are some things that I want to do to ensure I can enjoy this ride for a long time. What I have is a 2001 330ci Convertible with just over 100K on the clock. It is originally a Florida vehicle and now it resides in Las Vegas Nevada. There are some immediate concerns that I know need to be rectified, but there are some others that I may not be ware of that you all my be able to bring me up to speed on.



The immediate issues in:

1.)Significant oil leak from the bottom of the motor. I appears to be the pan gasket (per my mechanic) But while I am that for into it, is there anything else that I should address while the front suspension is down.

2.) The HID head lights are acting weird. sometimes they both come on and sometimes only one or the other come on, or, neither com on. How difficult is it to go back to the OEM lighting

3.) The driver side rear tail light inner carrier is broken ant the PO used a screw to hold it in place.

4.) The door locks only work with the doors closed and the key fob is inop.

There is no way to lock the doors after exiting the vehicle.


5.) The power mirrors do not adjust from the mirror switch, I have already replaced the switch and they still do not adjust. However, they will adjust with the memory seat buttons, so I know the motors work.

6.) Last and least, there are no knobs on the Stereo Nav head unit.





There are some fun things that I eventually want to do but I figured that ensuring the reliability and safety was first. I truly appreciate any and all help that I get and I look forward to hearing from you all.



Peace!!!

V01E :confused:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire