samedi 29 mars 2014

Unusual door lock issue

I have a 2000 323i .After I replaced my driver door window regulator I encountered a problem. If I lock the door then I can't open the door from the outside after I unlock it. I have to pull 2-3 times on the inside door handle to unlock it and once in a great while if I yank long enough on the exterior handle I does give but rarely it happens. However after door has been open once it work just fine until I lock it again. I tried reinstalling the door panel but nothing came of it. Thank you.



P.S. Also I had to remove my door airbag to replace the window regulator and after I reinstalled it the airbag light came on. Wondering how I can clear that fault.



Once again thank you



Sent from BimmerApp mobile app




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire