samedi 29 mars 2014

Ecu dme problem... GT1 and progmann?

So I have bee lurking and reading for a while. Without getting into the specifics of what has led to me where I am (saving that for a very detailed post), I would like to ask a question to those of you who have used the above mentioned programs or others. I ordered all the required programs and hardware and I am waiting for them to arrive.



I am thinking my ecu is bad, software scrambled or something. Will the above programs and the required hardware allow me to reflash my ecu or is it replacement time??? The car is a 2000 323ci with a constant p0601 trouble code.





See, simple question, so we can save all the other q&a for another post and just stick to the abilities of these programs :thumbup:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire