dimanche 30 mars 2014

Recommendations for a school for MBA?

I recently graduated from University of Phoenix (online). I know that University of Phoenix does not have exactly the best reputation for being a "good or respectable school." Basically, I would like to pursue my MBA elsewhere so that I can sort of put University of Phoenix behind me.



I had a 3.68 GPA in my Associates program and a 3.08 GPA in my Bachelors program. What schools should I look at? I would prefer either California or the East coast. My brother is doing his Masters at Northeastern University (in Boston) and will graduate in June. Is Northeastern a good school for an MBA? What about LMU (Loyola Marymount University)?



Lastly, does anyone know anything about INSEAD? They have an Abu Dhabi campus and from what I've read, this university is ranked as the best business school outside of the US.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire