lundi 31 mars 2014

E46 M3 Parting out Mystic Blue M3 (Supersprint, StatusGruppe, TCK etc)

Here's a list of items that will go up for sale. I'm looking mainly for local (Norcal) sales and mainly dealing in cash since I'm using that cash to get an E90 M3. I think Paypal is limiting me to $500/mo so that's off the table for the larger expensed items.



Prices are NOT including shipping and or Paypal fees (unless gifted) which is also why I would highly prefer LOCAL sales (I'm in Modesto and willing to drive to meet within reason) and LOCAL sales will have PRIORITY


  • SGT FRP Trunk painted Mystic w/ LED lights. Keyhole not lined up (can be fixed and common problem) Painted and installed by Sacramento Auto Body on 7/25/13 - $700

  • SGT Rear Diffuser painted Mystic with exposed carbon in the usual place Painted and installed by Sacramento Auto Body on 7/25/13 - $300

  • Alcantara SMG shift boot and e-brake boot. Bought from M3F member but it's more of a light black/faded color with tri colored stitching hence my price - $20

  • OEM Strut bar and has typical bolt marks on cross beam. Have both covers and six bolt covers - $100 (Pending Skrizzy)

  • McGard Wheel locks with black face - $20

  • TCK SA 500/500 (Rear drivers shock needs replacing due to accident, "maybe" front drivers strut but won't know until I take it off.) with Vorshlag camber plates, metal adjuster and adjustable end links. Installed on 2/22/14 except for adj. end links which will be NIB. Purchased from Ian/DER Motorsports. Pricing based on replacement cost of components and STILL a good deal if replacement parts are needed. I have pricing of replacement parts from Dan @ DER M. - $1800

  • B-Line CF Intake purchased from Chasen's GB - I'd replace the filter at some point - $200

  • Khoalty AE Installed in June 2013 - All LED's work - $75

  • Intravee II bought on 10/13 from M3F member. Selling with latest firmware and can load the firmware and manuals on a CD - $300

  • Rogue El Diablo Race Edition Muffler bought NIB from BPS on 11/9/13 - $900 (Pending GERM)

  • Supersprint V1 Stepped headers with Sec 1. 200 cell cats and resonators from CPI @ last GB and new O2's - $2700

  • Brand new steering coupler with bolts (PN 32301094703 & 2x 32306778609) - $30 (SOLD)

  • 2 Brand new engine mounts (PN 11812283798 & 4x 22116779973) - $120

  • 4.10 Differential (gear set and pumpkin) I will need yours to swap. Purchased new and professionally installed by Performance Technic on 1/2/14 - $1000 (pending)

  • Storm Motorworks SMG set (Paddles w/ illumination, SMG gaiter ring, SMG shift knob, E-brake handle, Sat Knobs ALL in Titanium PVD) Only thing not NIB is ebrake and sat knobs. Used 5 days before accident - $550

  • Project Kics R40 locking open lugs black purchased on 3/3/14 - $190 (SOLD)

  • Homelink (PN 82111470125) - $50




I have exact dates when I installed or bought everything. I will have pictures up as soon as I get all of the parts removed.

Started a Photobucket folder http://ift.tt/1gjsqcU and the pictures will ONLY be of the parts after I remove them and can take more detailed ones if asked.



I may have some other things like my two BBS LM's with PSS tires but I'm not sure at the moment.



I'm pretty firm on price as I've already made adjustments to my pricing based on condition and use. I'm a honest seller. Take a look at my iTrader.

You can PM me for more info or details.

http://ift.tt/1gjsqcW




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire