lundi 31 mars 2014

2003.5 bmw e46 m3

Selling my 2003.5 BMW m3. This would be perfect for someone looking for a track toy or a build. The body has 103k on it. My original intention was to build it however I have gotten involved with other projects. Vehicle does not have engine and transmission. It currently has bbs rs GT's, brembo bbk 4 pot, and bilstein pss9s. The mods will be removed prior to sale and stock items will be put on. The mods will be listed for sale on the forum at a later date. If anyone would like the car without interior or other items I'd be willing to work out another price.







Asking $4299 (I'll also throw in a blown s54 in which the bottom end gave out if case someone would want to rebuild it)











Pics will be up possibly today or tomorrow.











Sent from BimmerApp mobile app




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire