lundi 31 mars 2014

330Ci Stock Sport Springs, Front Struts, Top Hats, End Links

Will add pics later tonight hopefully, if you are interested PM me and I will get you pics ASAP.



Just like the title says, rear shocks blew (not included obviously) so I got some ST coilovers.



Front shocks are newer, replaced less than 20k miles ago.



Still have End Links attached, pretty sure these are original but they work fine.



Top hats still attached.



All 4 stock sport coil springs.



Everything worked fine when removed, no clunks, just wanted something with adjustable ride height for winter set up.



I'll start it at $150 + Shipping, but price is Neg. as I have no use for them, and I'm sure someone could use them. Send me fair offers and if its worth my time to ship them, I'll get them out ASAP.



Let me know.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire