dimanche 30 mars 2014

OK vert owners...post your pics of the trunk decals for "prewired" options

I want to get 1 of the 3 missing options for my cabrio.



The 6 disc BMW OEM CD CHANGER.



I have ALL but:



(1) memory seats...which I truly don't care about & those buttons look a little cheap anyway...just saying that cuz I don't have memory seats & jelly to those that have it,



(2) NAV ....but I do have an iphone so I can check out with siri where to go ....just saying that cuz I wish I had nav but jelly to those that have it, and...



(3) OEM BMW 6-CD DISC CHANGER. I know you all think I'm nutz b/c I should just get the AUX kit for my CD BUSINESS 2005 head unit (which I plan to do, but just want the changer,..jys because, so give me a break.)



So....I checked my BONE STOCK cabrio's trunk & EXPECTED to find those little round DECALS from the factory. You know the ones, those ones that have little SYMBOLS for prewired for ALARM, prewired for this or that,...and....most important to me now, is....prewired for OEM BMW 6-DISC CD CHANGER.



I cannot find even ONE decal. :banghead:



POST your trunk pictures of your pre-wired decals in your 'vert!!



PuuuLEEEASE !! :bow:



I do not know where they would be. Underneath trunk? By the trunklip? on an inner fender on the gray matting? Me-no find!! :bawling:



Thx in advance. :thanks:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire