mercredi 12 mars 2014

RED oil Light flickerd when Braking?

Not much info here regarding possible causes to RED oil light quick blinking when braking.



I was driving around since it's been a bit warm lately around these parts. As I was coming to a red light I braked slightly harder than usual but not too hard at all. I noticed my RED oil light come on for about 1/2 a second then turned off. Did it once more when again slowing down. The second time it just blinked in the blink of an eye, but I caught it. Checked the oil level when I arrived at home and my oil level was fine. My car only has 67k on it and it runs perfect with no other lights. Well except for the yellow oil light that comes on for 5 seconds after I start it up which according to my fellow E46 Conrad, it means "Oil Level Sensor" is bad which I'm going to replace tomorrow when I change my oil since my car needs an oil change anyways.



There are 2 or 3 thread mentioned in the last 5 years regarding the quick blinking red oil light when braking but nothing to serious and those threads became forgotten, lost in time. So maybe some here can tell me what is causing this. I can't see it being my Oil Pump. I haven't driven the car much since I bought it new back in 03.



What say you?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire