I have been working with a new friend Dave (TheDavel) to do a center channel setup in my BMW 323Ci Convertible. The plan was to install one Dynaudio Esotar2 430 and one Hertz Mille (1st gen) ML 280 in the center dash without losing the air vents. My thought was the dash would have to be built up quite a bit to get the 42mm deep / 54mm tall Esotar to fit where there is no factory center channel. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! :o
Once you see these photos you will understand why I now think Dave has to be among the best installers in the business!! Check it out!!!
2000 BMW 323Ci Convertible - Dynaudio 650, Dayton Audio RS75, Hertz Mille (Old Version) ML280, IDMAX 10 (IB), MB Quartz QSC210 & MTX 240 (rear fill), JBL MS-8, Alpine PDX-V9, PDX-F6, Pioneer DEH-80PRS. Coming Dynaudio 1600, 430, Fountek FR58EX
Once you see these photos you will understand why I now think Dave has to be among the best installers in the business!! Check it out!!!
2000 BMW 323Ci Convertible - Dynaudio 650, Dayton Audio RS75, Hertz Mille (Old Version) ML280, IDMAX 10 (IB), MB Quartz QSC210 & MTX 240 (rear fill), JBL MS-8, Alpine PDX-V9, PDX-F6, Pioneer DEH-80PRS. Coming Dynaudio 1600, 430, Fountek FR58EX
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire