Hi,
New to the forum from across the pond! Really need some help with the dreaded CEL on the e46 .
I have a 2002 330ci and have been getting the following codes for quite a while now:
P0174 System too lean bank 2
P0161 02 sensor bank 2 sensor 2 heater circuit malfunction
Initially after looking at all posts in the forum it was just a simple air intake leak in the lower intake boot elbow . How wrong I was.
I have replaced/ performed the following:
MAF
Upper and Lower Intake Boots
Cleaned ICV & Throttle Body
Cleaned DISA & Check The Seal, it is not sucking is air when seated and engine running
Replaced fuel fiilter and fuel vacuum hose that connects the fuel filter and F connector ontop of upper intake boot (this was broken in two)
I am still getting CEL come up every couple of days even after I clear these codes, car runs spot on and does not miss a beat, fuel economy is a little shocking (but what 3L straight 6 isnt! ;))
Please can you advise below?
New to the forum from across the pond! Really need some help with the dreaded CEL on the e46 .
I have a 2002 330ci and have been getting the following codes for quite a while now:
P0174 System too lean bank 2
P0161 02 sensor bank 2 sensor 2 heater circuit malfunction
Initially after looking at all posts in the forum it was just a simple air intake leak in the lower intake boot elbow . How wrong I was.
I have replaced/ performed the following:
MAF
Upper and Lower Intake Boots
Cleaned ICV & Throttle Body
Cleaned DISA & Check The Seal, it is not sucking is air when seated and engine running
Replaced fuel fiilter and fuel vacuum hose that connects the fuel filter and F connector ontop of upper intake boot (this was broken in two)
I am still getting CEL come up every couple of days even after I clear these codes, car runs spot on and does not miss a beat, fuel economy is a little shocking (but what 3L straight 6 isnt! ;))
Please can you advise below?
P0174 & P0161 Codes... HELP!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire