I've got the low coolant level light coming on and off.
"On" about 50 % of the time around town and about 80% of the time doing highway speeds.
Every time I have checked the level in the expansion tank (first thing in the morning) float indicates a good level, any where between half way and max.
No overeating issues, needle always at 12 o'clock, ranges between 93 and 96 degrees centigrade on the OBC.
Whats going on?
I thought the level switch in the expansion tank was a pretty basic item, not prone to failure.
Can this switch be cleaned? changed out? or is it part of the tank?
"On" about 50 % of the time around town and about 80% of the time doing highway speeds.
Every time I have checked the level in the expansion tank (first thing in the morning) float indicates a good level, any where between half way and max.
No overeating issues, needle always at 12 o'clock, ranges between 93 and 96 degrees centigrade on the OBC.
Whats going on?
I thought the level switch in the expansion tank was a pretty basic item, not prone to failure.
Can this switch be cleaned? changed out? or is it part of the tank?
Coolant level indicator.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire