Hey everyone! New BWM/E46/wagon owner here. Truth be told I was saving up to buy an NC Miata but this popped up and I just had to jump on it. It is a 2003 325iT with the sport package. I bought it from the original owner, has a few issues but I've already repaired quite a few things.

After one week of ownership I already had it out at autocross.
https://youtu.be/6XJcft5E2OQ
I was quite pleased with the results for it still having the original shocks of which the rear shocks are blown. I still have some maintenance to do and I suspect I'll be able to muscle my way into top ten PAX next month. I do really enjoy the E46 platform. I've had some experience in an E46 M3 and I absolutely love the way these cars handle, at and even beyond their limits.

Well that's it for my intro. I'm going to go poke around the rest of the forums and see what's going on around here. See ya!_a_
After one week of ownership I already had it out at autocross.
https://youtu.be/6XJcft5E2OQ
I was quite pleased with the results for it still having the original shocks of which the rear shocks are blown. I still have some maintenance to do and I suspect I'll be able to muscle my way into top ten PAX next month. I do really enjoy the E46 platform. I've had some experience in an E46 M3 and I absolutely love the way these cars handle, at and even beyond their limits.
Well that's it for my intro. I'm going to go poke around the rest of the forums and see what's going on around here. See ya!_a_
New Sportwagon Owner -- Will See Track Time
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire