Ok, when it comes to the top, I feel like anything that goes wrong with it is something I should be able to fix, given enough time.
I replaced the hydro pump a few months ago, and the top was working, until it didn't lol. I haven't gotten my computer communicating with PA Soft yet, but I had it in to my local independent shop to fix something that was beyond my capabilities, and they were kind enough to do some diagnosing free of charge.
I will get a better understanding when I pick it up, but they seem to think there is a failure of one of the latches that meets the top of the windshield. Now, the top will open/close manually, So I know that the latches themselves are ok.
Is it possible there is wiring to those latches that has failed?
How often does the motor that controls those matches fail?
Is it possible the CVM has failed? (actually I would hope this would be the culprit as I find it the easiest to access)
Any hints where I should look. My brother-in-law will come and get the PA Soft running for me since he is an IT guy, but any direction would help.
The windows at this point drop when either button is pushed, but that's about it.
I replaced the hydro pump a few months ago, and the top was working, until it didn't lol. I haven't gotten my computer communicating with PA Soft yet, but I had it in to my local independent shop to fix something that was beyond my capabilities, and they were kind enough to do some diagnosing free of charge.
I will get a better understanding when I pick it up, but they seem to think there is a failure of one of the latches that meets the top of the windshield. Now, the top will open/close manually, So I know that the latches themselves are ok.
Is it possible there is wiring to those latches that has failed?
How often does the motor that controls those matches fail?
Is it possible the CVM has failed? (actually I would hope this would be the culprit as I find it the easiest to access)
Any hints where I should look. My brother-in-law will come and get the PA Soft running for me since he is an IT guy, but any direction would help.
The windows at this point drop when either button is pushed, but that's about it.
CVM failure?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire