vendredi 16 juin 2017

Blue devil head gasket sealer

So i have a 2004 bmw 330ci with 250k miles on it and not to long ago it overheated and I blew the headgasket. If you are like me and don't have the the money to buy a whole new motor or headgasket kit i would totally recommend trying this. After putting in the blue devil sealer (the 60$ bottle) my car has been running good with no overheating problems. I was very skeptical first about it but I am truly amazed by the results. I know it's not a permanent fix but I have driven about 5k miles now with it and it's still going strong.
Remember not a permanent fix but if you need to get to work and back like me til you save enough for a motor then I would definitely give this a try. Totally worth the 60$!
Hope this helps somebody.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using E46Fanatics mobile app


Blue devil head gasket sealer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire