jeudi 22 juin 2017

New Member from +65

Hi all,

About me?
17 year old here (I know im young to be in a car forum, oh well). Living in Philippines.

Why did I join?
I've been wanting to "buy" a car, which I plan on having independent maintenance. I'll be getting myself an E46, perhaps a 316i - 325i (dependent on the market). Being ergonomical to me being a non-working high school student, I would be willing to comply with self maintenance and parts change to save costs, furthermore compensating my ego, with my dad buying me the car :tsk: :tsk: Overall, It's nice to join a community where I can get vast amount of help regarding to the car i'll soon get :)

Plans for your future E46?
YES!!! realistically I wouldn't know how I would financially support for car parts, but I have a lot of plans! I'll DIY "everything", no labor expenses :clap: . But demanding fabrications will be difficult, but i'll try!
I'll do body work myself, trying to fix possible cracks, rust, and paint jobs myself. changing suspensions, reinforcements, performance mods, and aesthetics. :thumbsup:

Overall i'm positively looking forward to this forum, please don't give me crap for being too young to own a car and being spoiled :P Mad respect for everyone, nice meeting y'all


New Member from +65

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire