Ok, I has been over 6 months since my top has gone down on its own power, all starting when I switched to a different color tonneau cover after interior swap. I have just now resolved the extra issues I caused myself, including blowing up my front latches, I am finally back to the original problem
The top will go down on its own power until the very last stage of locking down the tonneau cover over the soft top. As the cover is pulled down the last half inch or so, there is a repetitive clicking as the cover fails to latch down. This clicking occurs every second as long as I hold down the top down button. After this failure to put the latch the cover, the system quits and I have to manually put the top up.
What is the source of this damn clicking and why can't my cover latch down securely? If I use the wrench under the back seat and turn it, the cover will lock down fully, even though the red light will still flash. Id love to have my convertible back. Thank you
The top will go down on its own power until the very last stage of locking down the tonneau cover over the soft top. As the cover is pulled down the last half inch or so, there is a repetitive clicking as the cover fails to latch down. This clicking occurs every second as long as I hold down the top down button. After this failure to put the latch the cover, the system quits and I have to manually put the top up.
What is the source of this damn clicking and why can't my cover latch down securely? If I use the wrench under the back seat and turn it, the cover will lock down fully, even though the red light will still flash. Id love to have my convertible back. Thank you
Clicking in final stages of retracting top
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire