Retails for over $9k
Thomas
VF 570 supercharger kit off my E46 M3 kit is in perfect condition with fresh oil in the supercharger as of sunday when i removed it.
Kit includes the upgraded injectors and I will also throw in a set of brand new spark plugs as well.
Kit is complete for non smg, if you have an smg car u need the tank relocation kit. They are ~250 from VF and I can have one here same day
Kit includes everything with the exception of a tune VF will sell you a new tune or there are other options that I will discuss with the buyer if you want a custom tune.
Kid is 100% complete ready to bolt on and go this was on my car just a couple days ago running and driving fine.
I removed it while I was doing the beisan vanos repair to sell my car in stock form.
Text me 714 707 two-498
If pics dont work pm me and maybe someone else can upload for me.


Thomas
VF 570 supercharger kit off my E46 M3 kit is in perfect condition with fresh oil in the supercharger as of sunday when i removed it.
Kit includes the upgraded injectors and I will also throw in a set of brand new spark plugs as well.
Kit is complete for non smg, if you have an smg car u need the tank relocation kit. They are ~250 from VF and I can have one here same day
Kit includes everything with the exception of a tune VF will sell you a new tune or there are other options that I will discuss with the buyer if you want a custom tune.
Kid is 100% complete ready to bolt on and go this was on my car just a couple days ago running and driving fine.
I removed it while I was doing the beisan vanos repair to sell my car in stock form.
Text me 714 707 two-498
If pics dont work pm me and maybe someone else can upload for me.
E46 M3 E46 M3 VF 570 Supercharger Kit Complete SoCal $5999obo
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire