lundi 5 juin 2017

Anyone have 18x10 +41 in the rear?

Hey guys im looking for some advice here, just bought an 01 330ci, lowered on bilstein springs and struts. Amount lowered is unknown, just removes the wheel gap in the front and the back is roughly the same but a little higher. Has a rake look.

Came across a set of BBS CH for a decent price.
F: 18x8.5 +35 with 245/40
R: 18x10 +41 with 275/35

Now I have already came to a conclusion that I will need new tires... I have done a fair amount of searching and haven't found much info on Non-M with this wide setup. Curious if I have to do anything more than just rolling my rear fenders? Would love to pick these up asap but am still noob with offsets and stuff. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!



Anyone have 18x10 +41 in the rear?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire