lundi 5 juin 2017

New to forum

Hello. Though I have owned a couple of BMW's in the past, I just picked up a 2000 323Ci and though it was a steal of a purchase, it has a number of small DIY projects which I hope some of my new friends can advise me on. Right now, I am concerned with the passenger door window not operating. All of the others work. All of the switches are present but I have no idea where to start in terms of a diagnostic produce dire. I have a new switch which I could put in place to try to see if it is the switch, and thought of starting there. My question is, however, does anyone know if a blown fuse could be the cause? Are they on separate fuses or all on the same fuse? Any suggestions would be a much appreciated gift.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: image.jpg Views: N/A Size: 173.4 KB ID: 656251  


New to forum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire