jeudi 22 juin 2017

Would you purchase?

I have quite a few Items I am thinking of getting rid of off my E46 2004, would you dump them or except a price?

2 MAFFS SENSORS,
2 Clean in good order but ( NO REARS)
4 Coil Packs that I have just replaced, the end rubber is split but not an issue,

I can not guarantee the Coils or Maffs but my car had a "Surge Issue" since I changed the above it sorted the issue out, also out of my old E36 I have a Sony 10 Disk player & was in perfect working order, I would like to get rid of the lot, would any UK Member care to offer a price Excluding the postage, this would have to be sorted when packed, I estimate a price & if the cost is below what I have stated I will reimburse, I was a Ebay member until 3 weeks ago going by the name of twr123helping with a very good reputation, I have started afresh as I have changed my email from the now ceased Orange to Gmail, contact this advert if interested. TWR.


Would you purchase?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire