Got a few problems with my fresh installed HU.
#1 The back lights are not staying illuminated when the headlights are on. Actually not coming on at all. I can go in and change the color of the back lights and it will come on, but they will shut right back off.
#2 I finally got the BT to connect to my phone. How ever, the audio is awful. It is coming 98% out of the front speakers. I've tried going in and messing with the amplifier but no settings made will fade the speakers through out the car or even the preset music styles will change - but if I go back to the radio, all is well and works like it is supposed to.
#3 Not a big issue, but is there a way that I can adjust the actual amp settings or is there another setting some where in the HU because even on speaker level 1, it is still loud and at level 5, it will run you out of the car.
#4 Can someone give me a link to the offline nav maps to download to an sd and walk me through how to set it up once inserted in the HU?
#1 The back lights are not staying illuminated when the headlights are on. Actually not coming on at all. I can go in and change the color of the back lights and it will come on, but they will shut right back off.
#2 I finally got the BT to connect to my phone. How ever, the audio is awful. It is coming 98% out of the front speakers. I've tried going in and messing with the amplifier but no settings made will fade the speakers through out the car or even the preset music styles will change - but if I go back to the radio, all is well and works like it is supposed to.
#3 Not a big issue, but is there a way that I can adjust the actual amp settings or is there another setting some where in the HU because even on speaker level 1, it is still loud and at level 5, it will run you out of the car.
#4 Can someone give me a link to the offline nav maps to download to an sd and walk me through how to set it up once inserted in the HU?
Eonon 7150a issues.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire