About myself...
USAF... nuff said bout that
Part time job at Zackfm 105.3
www.zackfm.com listen anywhere in the world
@willsolonradio
I host a rock show Wednesdays from 8-10 and a co-host on a sports show from 10-11.
I try to talk cars as much as possible.
Picked up a few weeks ago...
2002 330 Msport manual. In Messing Metallic.
Love this thing so far. Have owned 3 E30s and this is my first E46.
Car is fully loaded for 2002...




Not many plans...
Going to tint windows
add aux input to the HK system
replace blown front speaker
Paint correction and full cut and polish with ceramic coat added
Done since owning...
plasti dipped lower grill black
recharged A/C
reprogrammed key
plasti dipped rear window metal circle caps
USAF... nuff said bout that
Part time job at Zackfm 105.3
www.zackfm.com listen anywhere in the world
@willsolonradio
I host a rock show Wednesdays from 8-10 and a co-host on a sports show from 10-11.
I try to talk cars as much as possible.
Picked up a few weeks ago...
2002 330 Msport manual. In Messing Metallic.
Love this thing so far. Have owned 3 E30s and this is my first E46.
Car is fully loaded for 2002...
Not many plans...
Going to tint windows
add aux input to the HK system
replace blown front speaker
Paint correction and full cut and polish with ceramic coat added
Done since owning...
plasti dipped lower grill black
recharged A/C
reprogrammed key
plasti dipped rear window metal circle caps
UK near Cambridge... Messing Metallic 330
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire