Hey guys...its the crazy Yankee again ;)
Got a weird issue that just keep popping up. Random times the low coolant light comes on. Mostly after driving and when slowing down or at idle...other times it comes on when you give it a quick heavy throttle.
This has been happening ever since I got my p1619 code...just haven't had a chance to replace the thermostat and housing yet. Been needing my car for work so can't have it down. Coolant levels are not low. We will add a little but it never takes more than a cup full. I have no leaks and everything but the radiator and radiator hoses is new.
Coolant temps are low cause of the thermostat issue and I'm aware of that.
My question is...what would cause the light to come on for a minute or less and go out at such random times. It doesn't do it every time I drive it...it did this on the trip to Texas and then hasn't done it again till now.
just a crazy girl with a bimmer
Got a weird issue that just keep popping up. Random times the low coolant light comes on. Mostly after driving and when slowing down or at idle...other times it comes on when you give it a quick heavy throttle.
This has been happening ever since I got my p1619 code...just haven't had a chance to replace the thermostat and housing yet. Been needing my car for work so can't have it down. Coolant levels are not low. We will add a little but it never takes more than a cup full. I have no leaks and everything but the radiator and radiator hoses is new.
Coolant temps are low cause of the thermostat issue and I'm aware of that.
My question is...what would cause the light to come on for a minute or less and go out at such random times. It doesn't do it every time I drive it...it did this on the trip to Texas and then hasn't done it again till now.
just a crazy girl with a bimmer
Strange coolant light issue
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire