I was able to get a replacement belly pan from BimmerMerchant (not affiliated and kind of stumbled across them one day when I was in their area (Anaheim, CA) and started "browsing" their shop.
http://ift.tt/1q4Bdbp
If they aren't now, perhaps a mod could convince them to become a site sponsor/vendor.
Anyway, I got the panel as well as some replacement clips and pins, which are not screws exactly and while all of the other fasteners will install correctly, the front three appear to be too short. Are the front three actually a different type of clip and fastener or are longer fasteners available? I have had no luck with this issue ATM so any help is appreciated.



http://ift.tt/1q4Bdbp
If they aren't now, perhaps a mod could convince them to become a site sponsor/vendor.
Anyway, I got the panel as well as some replacement clips and pins, which are not screws exactly and while all of the other fasteners will install correctly, the front three appear to be too short. Are the front three actually a different type of clip and fastener or are longer fasteners available? I have had no luck with this issue ATM so any help is appreciated.
Trouble installing plastic belly pan
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire