Ok, today I experienced something weird. My e46 has power/memory seats. If the key is in the ignition, but the engine is not running, the driver's seat will automatically move all the way back. It has not moved at all on its own while the engine is running.
If I knew this car had easy exit/entry like some of my other cars (take the key out of ignition and it pulls the seat back 6 inches to make it easier to get out/in), I wouldn't be concerned. Is it something that can be turned on via a coder? It was just in for some other work and maybe one of the techs was fooling around in there.
Not sure what's going on here. I might have thought one of the switches was stuck, but since the seat doesn't move on its own with the key out of the ignition, or with the engine running, I don't think that's it.
If I knew this car had easy exit/entry like some of my other cars (take the key out of ignition and it pulls the seat back 6 inches to make it easier to get out/in), I wouldn't be concerned. Is it something that can be turned on via a coder? It was just in for some other work and maybe one of the techs was fooling around in there.
Not sure what's going on here. I might have thought one of the switches was stuck, but since the seat doesn't move on its own with the key out of the ignition, or with the engine running, I don't think that's it.
Power driver's seat gremlin?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire