samedi 17 juin 2017

Looking for new BMW

So if you saw my most recent post you'll know my 2003 bmw 325i aka my first car was totaled in a rear end collision. (I am not at fault) I am now looking a for another car preferrably a bmw. I was looking into another e46 maybe a 330ci but now I'm looking into a 2006 330i e90. I was wondering how different is the maintenance and reliability in the e90 series specifically the 2006 model. I loved my e46 in the short time I owned it but the e90 just seems so much more comfortable and modern on the inside. I even thought about getting an infiniti g35 2006 but its the same price and costs the same to insure so I might as well go for the ultimate driving machine: Any insight would help!


Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app


Looking for new BMW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire