Where do I start with this. Ok this is an entire interior trim set from my ZHP convertible. Originally it is silver cube, painted black. The lower portion of the armrests are grey, with peeling black plastidip on them. All of these pieces will require some work to look decent. The armrests have already been split and shouldn't hard to split again to restore. The paint job on the trim pieces are decent, with a few scratches and a few patches of too much paint. I believe the paint can be stripped to get back to the silver cube. I want to be very clear on the condition of these parts, and are intended as a project only. They do not look good as is. Also, the longest dash trim piece on the far right has one metal pin broken off. Please ask any questions you have.
Make offers on what you want to pay for these. A good quality set goes for around 300.











Make offers on what you want to pay for these. A good quality set goes for around 300.
FS: ZHP Cube Trim for Vert (Work Needed)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire