I have an OEM BMW, outdoor car cover for sale.
BMW part#: 82150018231
Asking: $99 + 20 Shipping cost.
This was close to $200 when I bought it new. It's a nice cover, it has little pockets for the side view mirrors and an elastic ring around the bottom to keep it in place. Also, it says BMW in bold letters on the outside of the cover. I only used it a few time, not enough to justify keeping it. I drive my car to often to want to put it on and take it off all the time.
Thank you for looking.
,E46exstatic :thumbup:
BMW part#: 82150018231
Asking: $99 + 20 Shipping cost.
This was close to $200 when I bought it new. It's a nice cover, it has little pockets for the side view mirrors and an elastic ring around the bottom to keep it in place. Also, it says BMW in bold letters on the outside of the cover. I only used it a few time, not enough to justify keeping it. I drive my car to often to want to put it on and take it off all the time.
Thank you for looking.
,E46exstatic :thumbup:
FS: OEM BMW Outdoor Car Cover(coupe) PN#82150018231
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire