samedi 17 juin 2017

E46 Touring>E36 M3>E46 Sedan...

My wife informed me that she liked "my" '97 M3 more than "her" '04 325i and she was "inheriting" the E36. I said that was okay as long as I could get a touring and do an M3 swap.
Bought this Sport/Premium/Xenon/Hk 2003 with 220k for cheap.

Fixed/replaced a bunch of Little stuff; washer pump, fuel door catch, turn signal bulbs, CCV. Tan interior is in good shape but needs scrubbed. TireRack has Continental DW's en route.

CCV replacement stopped the idle and low power/rpm smoke but car still smokes horribly after a full throttle blast. Too much blow-by at WOT pressurizing crankcase and pushing oil back through CCV? I'll have to do a compression/leak down test. It would be nice to be able to drive the car until I source a wrecked M3.


E46 Touring>E36 M3>E46 Sedan...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire