Hello! I am new in this forum and I would like to share my last night`s experience with you. So, let`s start! I was driving my e46 325 coupe from 2001 and an e36 was slowly moving on my left when we were both passing a bump. The e36 was low and really tuned (at least judging by looks and sound).
We were both driving with 10km/h after and it was obvious the guy wanted to race. So we both hit on the gas pedal and we were equal on 1st gear but then when it came to upshift to 2nd gear I was thinking that I would destroy that car anyway so I shifted a bit slower than my good fast shifting and the e36 instantly got ahead only a bit with his hood being ahead of mine. So I was already on 2nd gear then and even though I was accelerating he still kept running away a bit but the distance between the cars wasn`t more than one car. So I am wondering since I don`t know what the engine of that e36 was could it be possible that it`s a tuned 318 or 320 ? I felt that If I did a bit better with the shifting the difference would have been less or we could have been equal or almost equal with a bit of an advantage for the e36. And by the way later on another car for the same night got beside mine again on a bump :pimpin: it was an Audi but I still don`t know what engine it had and I completely destroyed it at the finishing of 1st gear and then at 2nd gear he was already behind. But that doesn`t matter I decided to share it though :blah:
I would be glad to hear your guesses for the e36 mainly what engine could it have been :thanks: Thank you!
We were both driving with 10km/h after and it was obvious the guy wanted to race. So we both hit on the gas pedal and we were equal on 1st gear but then when it came to upshift to 2nd gear I was thinking that I would destroy that car anyway so I shifted a bit slower than my good fast shifting and the e36 instantly got ahead only a bit with his hood being ahead of mine. So I was already on 2nd gear then and even though I was accelerating he still kept running away a bit but the distance between the cars wasn`t more than one car. So I am wondering since I don`t know what the engine of that e36 was could it be possible that it`s a tuned 318 or 320 ? I felt that If I did a bit better with the shifting the difference would have been less or we could have been equal or almost equal with a bit of an advantage for the e36. And by the way later on another car for the same night got beside mine again on a bump :pimpin: it was an Audi but I still don`t know what engine it had and I completely destroyed it at the finishing of 1st gear and then at 2nd gear he was already behind. But that doesn`t matter I decided to share it though :blah:
I would be glad to hear your guesses for the e36 mainly what engine could it have been :thanks: Thank you!
e46 325ci stock vs e36 320i tuned
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire