So I have been on this forum for sometime and I recently purchased a 2003 E46 M3 Vert SMG with 55K miles the body is super straight not dents, dings or accidents overall what I thought was a super clean car. I had the car for a week and got an SES light luckily I bought the car with a 100 day warranty. Long story short the car is currently at a BMW dealership and diagnosed with a broken vanos system. One of the tabs broke off and feel into the block the metal was fished out, but the whole vanos system needs to be replaced.
My question is the dealership is willing to fix the motor including an engine block flush or they are will unwind the deal. The car overall is clean and I love it, but wanted peoples opinions on is it time to walk away due to unforeseen problems.
My question is the dealership is willing to fix the motor including an engine block flush or they are will unwind the deal. The car overall is clean and I love it, but wanted peoples opinions on is it time to walk away due to unforeseen problems.
E46 M3 Vanos Issues
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire