Well I was unsure what I was going to do with my car, but now that it's all taken apart, I really want to just make it a race car when I weld the floor back together and properly support the subframe.
So I am sure more will be added to the list in the future when I get rid of the OEM seats, but for now here's what I got for sale:
The complete interior from the back of the car, which would include:
-Rear seats (Black leather)
-Rear headrests
-Complete trunk interior lining, excellent condition
-GPS Navigation System
-BMW 6 CD Changer
-Plus the computer module and HK AMP that sit in the mount with the GPS and CD changer
-OEM BMW Tire Repair kit (pretty sure it's expired, it's the same one the car came with, never needed to use it, looks good though.)





Send me PMs with inquiries on price or other parts I didn't list that you think I would part with for my racecar build.
So I am sure more will be added to the list in the future when I get rid of the OEM seats, but for now here's what I got for sale:
The complete interior from the back of the car, which would include:
-Rear seats (Black leather)
-Rear headrests
-Complete trunk interior lining, excellent condition
-GPS Navigation System
-BMW 6 CD Changer
-Plus the computer module and HK AMP that sit in the mount with the GPS and CD changer
-OEM BMW Tire Repair kit (pretty sure it's expired, it's the same one the car came with, never needed to use it, looks good though.)
Send me PMs with inquiries on price or other parts I didn't list that you think I would part with for my racecar build.
E46 M3 Rear Interior + OEM 6 CD Changer/GPS Nav and computers
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire