lundi 5 juin 2017

A/C blower not working after car sat

Hey gents-

Went away for about 2 weeks and my car sat in the driveway. Just got in it for the first time since I left and the blower isn't blowing. Cold air is tricking in the vents, so I think the rest of the system is fine, but I'm not getting any air.

It was working perfectly fine when I parked it, but now it's out. Thought it might just be low voltage, but after driving around, the problem didn't resolve itself.

Anyone have any ideas? I read up on it and I can't imagine the motor is shot considering it was literally just working the other day perfectly. And my first thought is to check the relay for corrosion, but it's behind the glove box...doesn't sound like the type of place to have that issue.


Thoughts?


A/C blower not working after car sat

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire