lundi 5 juin 2017

Windshield sensor cover

Hello, I am a new member on the e46 forums. I'm not sure if this is really a thing that can be fixed without getting a new windshield but I thought it would be good to ask. I just got a new windshield replaced on my BMW 330Ci and honestly it was the crappiest job ever. Not only did they steal my two sensors for the windshield, they broke my cowl and got part of it stuck underneath the windshield and they gave me a generic windshield without the black area that covers the mirror insides. I have a photo for an example.
This is what my windshield looks like currently

And this is what it should look like (pulled this image from another member that made a post about replacing the sensors)


You can see that the image has this black cover that's built into the windshield that covers the insides of the mirror but has an opening for the sensor.

Is there anything out there in the market that is like vinyl or something that I can put on my car to cover up this ugly mess??? or is there by chance any dimensions where I can go and get my own vinyl cut to put on the insides underneath the mirror so I dont have to see the mess they left. They said they would mail back the stuff but got extremely rude and blamed me and said the car didnt even have sensors even though you can clearly see they took them. I'm just glad I have a windshield despite the damage done but I just want to know if I can cover up the ugliness. its hard to see but its easy to see to me. thank you!!!


Windshield sensor cover

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire