samedi 24 juin 2017

Window Rattle in 2005 330 Ci???

Hey guys,
I have showered all the forums I could find and i have found a lot of people that have similar issues but not quite the same. I have noticed a fairly loud rattling that comes from the passenger window on rough roads or bumpy surfaces. The rattle only occurs when the window is all the way up, however if I crack the window just barely the rattle disappears alltogether. Also if I pull the door towards me the rattle stops. I took the door panel off and everything seemed tight and I didn't notice anything obvious. If anyone has any similar issues or knows of a fix I would greatly appreciate it!:thanks:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_1551.jpg Views: N/A Size: 125.6 KB ID: 657185  


Window Rattle in 2005 330 Ci???

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire