As you can see below, I posted a thread with issues I was having. I reached out and contacted Eonon via chat since I could never connect via phone due to always getting a busy signal.
I do have pictures of conversation as proof.
I started out talking to the "representative" and everything was going well. I stated my issues and got kind of one answer to an issue, but was pretty vague. On to the second question, it got an answer, but when I stated that I had already tried that solution and was not remedied, I got several minutes of silence. I stated that I had posted my issue on here for answers in case someone had a similar issue, which apparently someone had, and they exited the chat on me.
Which really pissed me off. After all, I just spent $393usd on your product. Which was also professionally installed by a reputable shop. I then clicked chat again and stated that I had just spoke with someone after being greeted by "Hi friend, how can we help you?" I stated that my questions were not answered to satisfaction and that the representative exited out of the chat on me and that if helping me with my issues was that unimportant that I would remove from my vehicle and returned for a refund. I was then exited out of the chat again by the representative. I tried calling again - only to continue to get a busy tone.
My statement to Eonon is, either help remedy these issues professionally, or please provide me where I can return your product for a full refund including shipping plus installation fee. I have a receipt of the $192 I spent getting your product installed that I can provide.
I do have pictures of conversation as proof.
I started out talking to the "representative" and everything was going well. I stated my issues and got kind of one answer to an issue, but was pretty vague. On to the second question, it got an answer, but when I stated that I had already tried that solution and was not remedied, I got several minutes of silence. I stated that I had posted my issue on here for answers in case someone had a similar issue, which apparently someone had, and they exited the chat on me.
Which really pissed me off. After all, I just spent $393usd on your product. Which was also professionally installed by a reputable shop. I then clicked chat again and stated that I had just spoke with someone after being greeted by "Hi friend, how can we help you?" I stated that my questions were not answered to satisfaction and that the representative exited out of the chat on me and that if helping me with my issues was that unimportant that I would remove from my vehicle and returned for a refund. I was then exited out of the chat again by the representative. I tried calling again - only to continue to get a busy tone.
My statement to Eonon is, either help remedy these issues professionally, or please provide me where I can return your product for a full refund including shipping plus installation fee. I have a receipt of the $192 I spent getting your product installed that I can provide.
Will be returning my Eonon GA7150a a day after installation.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire