lundi 5 juin 2017

What suspension to get

I am looking to get rid of my cheap/crappy coilovers and i am finding it hard to find threads about a track/drift setups. So the car is a 1999 328i it is one of my 3 cars and a beater. It isnt driven much on the streets at all and i plan to gut and cage the car in the near future. Oh and a welded 3.46 diff. I need a suspension set up that will work best for the track/drift events. I am debating going with koni yellows and GC(groundcontrol) springs to save money. I lose adjustability of ride height and so on but those adjustments i feel might be to much for a beginner to worry about. I kinda want to focus on honing my skills. But i do think the Ground control coilovers look like a good setup for track use. I have looked into pss10 and kwV2's but those seem more like a street setup. Any opinions shoot my way.

Sent from my LGLS992 using E46Fanatics mobile app


What suspension to get

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire