hi everybody,
I recently decided to upgrade my e46 (motorized version with m43b19) by adding a multifunctional steering wheel and dynavin d99 + car radio and original parking sensors. Installation is good but the connection between steering wheel and radio does not work. The car radio has an interface to be connected to the steering wheel, but car wiring is missing to complete the connection. Probably because the car was born with a standard steering wheel. Someone can provide me with the schema, photos or instructions to create the connection. I would be very grateful to you.
I recently decided to upgrade my e46 (motorized version with m43b19) by adding a multifunctional steering wheel and dynavin d99 + car radio and original parking sensors. Installation is good but the connection between steering wheel and radio does not work. The car radio has an interface to be connected to the steering wheel, but car wiring is missing to complete the connection. Probably because the car was born with a standard steering wheel. Someone can provide me with the schema, photos or instructions to create the connection. I would be very grateful to you.
steering wheel and dynavin d99
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire