Guys,
I just replaced my CCV with a BMW Cold weather kit for my M54, it came with some small vacuum line which I was told is for the M52TU motor. Was there a port on the CCV that I was supposed to plug since I don't need this hose?
Never had any DTC codes before the change, but now I have a few lean codes. And while I was in there i replaced the intake boots also.
Thanks for any help..
I just replaced my CCV with a BMW Cold weather kit for my M54, it came with some small vacuum line which I was told is for the M52TU motor. Was there a port on the CCV that I was supposed to plug since I don't need this hose?
Never had any DTC codes before the change, but now I have a few lean codes. And while I was in there i replaced the intake boots also.
Thanks for any help..
Small vacuum hose that came with my cold weather CCV kit??
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire