Hi all,
Does anyone know of a Australian company that replaces the LCD monitor in the E46/E39 screen?
I'm buying a 16:9 to replace my factory 4:3 and it has a tiny area of dead pixels. I am hoping to get the screen replaced before I install it in the car.
Can anyone help?
I know a few places in the US but I know postage both ways would be a killer
Thanks
Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
Does anyone know of a Australian company that replaces the LCD monitor in the E46/E39 screen?
I'm buying a 16:9 to replace my factory 4:3 and it has a tiny area of dead pixels. I am hoping to get the screen replaced before I install it in the car.
Can anyone help?
I know a few places in the US but I know postage both ways would be a killer
Thanks
Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
Replacing 16:9 LCD monitor
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire