mercredi 21 juin 2017

New to me wagon. One autocross event done. More to come.



Hey everyone. I made an introduction post in the newbie section but I'll go ahead and post up here as well. A few weeks ago I acquired a 2003 Sportwagon. It was a one-owner car, mostly driven on the autobahn. When I got it, it had a few issues that needed to be addressed, but nothing I couldn't take care of. After one week of ownership I took it to it's first autocross event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XJcft5E2OQ

I still have more work to do and some small modifications I want to make. Last weekend I decided to go through various iterations of the factory exhaust equipment to see what I liked the most in regards to sound. Here's what I was able to come up with.

https://youtu.be/gZNxEy1_ELw

Soon I should have shocks and a thicker, adjustable sway bar (class rules won't let me change much) for next month's autocross event. Looking forward to hanging out here some more!


New to me wagon. One autocross event done. More to come.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire