So I finally repaired the torn subframe and slowly resurrecting my E46 (323ci NON-M) Coupe. It's been sitting on my carport for a couple of years since I got my M4. I realized the tires are over 8yo and looking like they've seen better days. Can I get some advise on the most aggressive tire I can fit on my 18x8.5 rims that won't rub? Car is NOT lowered and is on Stock SPORT suspension...
Below is my current tire size...
Hartge Classics 2.
18x8.5. et40 (i think that's the offset).
F: 225x40x18
R: 245x40x18
Can I push to 235x40x18 in Front & 255x40x18 in Rear??? or wider? Please advise
Below is my current tire size...
Hartge Classics 2.
18x8.5. et40 (i think that's the offset).
F: 225x40x18
R: 245x40x18
Can I push to 235x40x18 in Front & 255x40x18 in Rear??? or wider? Please advise
Need Advise on Most Aggressive Tire Size on 18x8.5
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire