lundi 5 juin 2017

M3 offset style 68 wheels on non-m sedan

Hey guys,

Last fall I purchased a set of style 68 wheels with winter tires on them for a great price. I was planning to put a set of all seasons on them and mount them on my 325i sedan with standard suspension. Well as it turns out these wheels were a winter set for an e46 m3 they are square 17x7.5" and the offsets are et47 front and et25 rear. Now I have searched and it appears that some people have used this set up but as far as I can tell only on coupes. I was hoping somebody would be able to help me confirm these would work on my car before I spend the money on tires. I've heard that more aggressive offsets can be harder on suspension components, is there any truth to this? My car is a 2002 325i with standard suspension. Most of the suspension is new and I've had a recent alignment.

Thanks for the help guys.


M3 offset style 68 wheels on non-m sedan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire