Just finished replacing the head gasket on my 323i (m52tu). Everything is fine except it seems to be slightly down on power from about 2000 to 3000rpm, and it has a throaty intake sound to go along with it. The are no codes and I've checked everything over many times. I've also noticed a slight surge at idle. Its EXTREMELY subtle, it doesn't even register on the tach, and standing over the engine you can't hear it, however sitting in the car i can hear it resonate through the cabin. I figured the two problems may be linked. The power loss is very slight, but enough that i can tell there's something wrong. Just wondering if anyone might have an idea.
The only thing on my mind is I deleted the ccv and ran the fuel pressure regulator to manifold vacuum. The oem location for the vacuum line on the m52tu is on the ccv, which receives manifold vacuum. So i believe my routing is correct. Unless I'm missing something there.. Maybe the ccv regulates vacuum in some way?
The only thing on my mind is I deleted the ccv and ran the fuel pressure regulator to manifold vacuum. The oem location for the vacuum line on the m52tu is on the ccv, which receives manifold vacuum. So i believe my routing is correct. Unless I'm missing something there.. Maybe the ccv regulates vacuum in some way?
Low rpm bog
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire