lundi 19 juin 2017

Look at all of these filthy car nerds.

I guess I'm one too... :eeps: I'm just introducing myself. I wouldn't naturally consider myself a BMW guy but I was looking for a 2 door manual in RWD and found a 328ci on craigslist for the right price and so I jumped on it. It needs a lot of love, but I have to say, I'm pleased with what the car has to offer. Coming from a 4th gen accord the BMW is an all around upgrade (Well except MPG and seating space.) Anywho, this forum and others like it have made my life so much easier so I'm joining in hopes that I can contribute and with the expectation that I will have questions that need to be answered at some point. If you're taking the time to read this, go ahead and give me a shout.


Look at all of these filthy car nerds.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire