Hi Folks, Always used forums like those to get a know how for my car, what I can DIY and to see how others come to sometimes brilliant solutions.
My name is Lex, 25 years at the moment, living in the Netherlands and currently driving my 4th BMW. It's a 2001 E46 Compact 325ti and I love it :craig:
Bought it in March 2016, was looking for an complete M full option topas or if there maybe was a chance Estoril blue compact. Of course I couldn't find any after a 6 months search in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium, so I set my goals to topas blue with a sunroof.
State when I just got it:


And now its like this:



I still have Eibach springs to fit, but I can't find the energy to fit them :tsk:
This is my history of 3 series:
My first one, a 316i, diamant schwartz:


Then a 318ti full M:


And back in time with a stunning e30 touring, unfortunately didn't get where I wanted to go with this one:


My name is Lex, 25 years at the moment, living in the Netherlands and currently driving my 4th BMW. It's a 2001 E46 Compact 325ti and I love it :craig:
Bought it in March 2016, was looking for an complete M full option topas or if there maybe was a chance Estoril blue compact. Of course I couldn't find any after a 6 months search in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium, so I set my goals to topas blue with a sunroof.
State when I just got it:
And now its like this:
I still have Eibach springs to fit, but I can't find the energy to fit them :tsk:
This is my history of 3 series:
My first one, a 316i, diamant schwartz:
Then a 318ti full M:
And back in time with a stunning e30 touring, unfortunately didn't get where I wanted to go with this one:
Lex_b3' 325ti M Compact
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire